Weiwuying Unveiling 2021, January to June
Weiwuying Presented Programs, Janurary to June 2021
● 3/18 (Thu) 19:30、3/19 (Fri) 19:30、3/20 (Sat) 14:30、3/21 (Sun) 14:30
● 3/20 (Sat) 14:30、3/21 (Sun) 14:30
● 3/27 (Sat) 19:30
● 3/28 (Sun) 14:30
● 4/2 (Fri) 19:30、4/3 (Sat) 14:30、4/4 (Sun) 14:30
● 4/11 (Sun) 14:30
● 5/7 (Fri) 19:30、5/8 (Sat) 14:30、19:30、5/9 (Sun) 14:30
● 5/29 (Sat) 14：30, 19:30、5/30 (Sun) 14:30
● 6/5 (Sat) 19:30、6/6 (Sun) 14:30
Discount for Weiwuying Co-Organized Program
● 5/29 (Sat) 14:30、5/30 (Sun) 14:30
● 10% discount and unlimited additional purchases for Weiwuying Unlimited & Lifestyle members.
● 10% discount for Weiwuying Youth members (concession ticket). Proof of identity required for entry.
● 50 % discount for Weiwuying Hero members and their friends and relatives (limited to one member). (Proof of identity required for entry; relatives and friends required to enter simultaneously with the cardholder.) Discounts are not applicable for tickets tier at NT$300 and lower.
※ To purchase tickets, please visit the OPENTIX Life official website.
※ Only one discount per ticket.
※ The above discounts are subject to change according to the announcements on the OPENTIX Life website.
※ Program Change
Liederzyklus, originally scheduled for 03/06 (Sat) 14:30、03/07 (Sun) 14:30 has been postponed. Further information will be updated. We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience.
Before all performances, Weiwuying has conducted risk assessments and drawn up contingency plans in accordance with CECC's six guidelines for mass gathering events. Audience members will have their temperatures taken at the entrance, wear surgical masks at all times, and register personal contact information. The venue will be disinfected and sanitized hourly. Staff members will have their temperatures taken before going on duty and wear masks while on duty. All adjustments to COVID-19 preventive measures shall follow CECC's instructions. In the meantime, we urge citizens to wash their hands frequently. Please consult a medical professional, should symptoms of fever or acute respiratory infections appear.